24 January 2011

So what's the deal with all these Mangoes?

I have five huge mango trees in my garden, and boy do they make a mess! A huge MESS! So what can I do? Apart from sweeping and cleaning up after the creatures (bats, birds, kids) that made the mess in the first place. Ok and the tree is pretty messy by itself!

So what do I do? I GET CREATIVE!

There is about a million different recipes for food and drinks with mango - if you don't believe me just Google it!  So I decided to give some of them a try.

I will share the good ones with you - enjoy!















Did you know that mangoes originates from India and it is one of the most important and widely cultivated fruits of the tropical world. The yellow to orange fruit is juicy, distinctively spicy, and a rich source of vitamins A, C, and D and Potassium.
Mango fruit varies in shape, colour, and size from ovoid to long, from vividly red and yellow to dull green, and from plum size to melon size.

No comments:

Post a Comment